Learn how to integrate the Maesh module into your Prestashop store to start accepting bank app payments. No setup fees, no monthly fees. Start accepting PayNow payments in minutes with Maesh.
- Running Prestashop store (Prestashop version 1.6 or 1.7)
- Access to the admin site of your Prestashop store
- A valid UEN tied to your business that is registered with PayNow corporate 1i>
2. Installing the Module
- Download the Maesh Prestashop module here .
- Login to your admin dashboard.
- Navigate to your Module Manager and click on Upload a module.
- Upload the Maesh Prestashop module to your site. No need to unzip - Prestashop can handle the plugin in the same format as you've downloaded it.
3. Configuring the Plugin
- Generate a refresh token under the settings tab of the Maesh dashboard.
- Back on your Prestashop module manager, scroll to the Maesh module and click Configure.
Paste the refresh token generated by the Maesh dashboard into the refresh token field. Don't forget to click save!
- You're all set! If you encounter any problems, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feel free to message us at email@example.com for any questions, concerns or suggestions - we're always looking for ways to serve you better!
- For transactions valued greater than S$1000, customers must add Maesh as a payee for the transaction to succeed. You may disable this option in the Maesh module configuration page.
- If you have any firewall modules installed on your shop, please ensure that the Maesh plugin has been given the necessary permissions to communicate with our servers. If you are unsure how to proceed, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Module Version: 2.0.4
Page Last Updated: 29 June 2020